888贵宾会注册|官网

<p id="njjjl"></p>

    <p id="njjjl"></p>
    <pre id="njjjl"></pre>

      <ruby id="njjjl"><mark id="njjjl"></mark></ruby>
        <ruby id="njjjl"><mark id="njjjl"><thead id="njjjl"></thead></mark></ruby>

            <del id="njjjl"></del>

            <ruby id="njjjl"><mark id="njjjl"><thead id="njjjl"></thead></mark></ruby>

            <pre id="njjjl"><b id="njjjl"><var id="njjjl"></var></b></pre>

            Fairhope High evacuated after fire

            Posted

            FAIRHOPE – Fairhope High School was evacuated for a short time Monday after a student set a fire in a trash can, Principal Jon Cardwell said.

            No one was injured in the fire and no damage was reported.

            “An act of vandalism in the bathroom caused us to evacuate the building. It was a minor incident due to the quick actions of a student notifying administrators,” Cardwell said in a statement sent to parents.

            He said staff members put out the small fire.

            “The teachers and students performed perfectly evacuating the building. The students involved will be disciplined, but I can't brag on our kids and faculty/staff enough for their quick reactions,” he said.

            888贵宾会注册